Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Brownie Guilt on Wednesday

Even though I'll be posting this on Wednesday, I am, in fact, making brownies on Tuesday.  Oh. My. Goodness I hope they last until the kids get home from school!  

This recipe was so easy,and I cannot wait until the come out in :54 seconds!  Hold on...While I get them out, head over to Inspired Taste and check out this recipe! 


Check out these oh so yummy recipes:
#6-Lily Shop
#5-Cookin' Up North
#4-Recipe Snobs
#3-Six Sisters' Stuff
#2-Lil' Luna
#1-Inspired Taste

I really try not to bake because I have a condition called, Bigbootyphobia.  Which is a medical term that represents the fear of my booty getting too big. It's a real thing, look it up. But once in a while, a girl has to get her bake on, and once in a while a girl really just needs some CHOCOLATAY!

So basically I'm facing a fear today by eating a brownie, or two, or so (Crap, I had three!).  It's just been one of those days, and I think I've earned it!  Ha!   What are some of your favorite things to bake?  

{UPDATE: 45 minutes later-had the brownie(s)-they were amazing-and now I'm feeling VERY guilty! UGH I need a treadmill!}



**Each month I will be randomly choosing a FB fan to win a $10 gift card to my Etsy shop.  So make sure to Follow Takin' Time on FB!!**

Here is where I party!


Whip It Up Wednesday Handmade Linky Party

Savvy Southern Style

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...