Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sister, Painter, Friend

Sister
I was able to meet with my brother yesterday, I can't tell you how good it was to see him, but it was hard.  When someone you love is in pain, whether it be spiritual or physical pain, you want to take it away so they don't have to endure it.  That's how I feel when I see Sean, I just want to help him make everything better, tell him what to do and how to do it, but that isn't how it works and I know that God's plan is so much better and bigger than mine anyway. 

I realize that this life we all live is about choices and living with the consequences of those choices, good or bad.  I also know that my brother is having to face this now.  I believe that he can and with only the grace and strength of God, he will get past this and prevail.  I believe that with everything inside me.

Thank you all so much for your prayers, please keep praying!  God hears our prayers and He answers with forgiveness, grace and unconditional love.  And thank goodness for that, right?!

Painter
We have roughly 2 1/2 weeks until moving day and I just can't wait!  And...since I have all sorts of time and energy and room to spare (not!) I've started all sorts of projects before the big moving day!  I really have awesome timing and I'm really, oh I don't know, awesome! *applause*

I bought a table and chairs that I plan on sanding, priming, and painting today? 
*I'm now laughing hysterically
We'll see.  I will be posting pictures of this project start to finish of course because I know you care so much and just can't wait to see it:)   

I also want to finish this planter chair ($2 score from a garage sale!) that I started:
I painted it red, took off the seat, and stapled chicken wire inside...

 A small chicken wire injury. That stuff is brutal!

The coconut liner I used wasn't big enough, so I have to go get some more, but this is about what it will look like when its finished & filled with Strawberries♥ 
Head over to Someday Crafts for Whatever Goes Wednesday and check out all the other crafty crafts♥

Friend
I love, love, love to hear from you *hint, hint*
Have a wonderful day, and ya'll come back now!



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...